ARDEX X 10
Flexible Non Slump Wall and Floor Tile Adhesive
ARDEX X 10 is a white polymer fortified cement-based wall and floor tile adhesive that has been specially formulated with mastic type properties. ARDEX X 10 has an extended open time,is non slump and flexible. For use in residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Fully vitrified and ceramic tiles, porcelain, concrete stone tiles e.g. terrazzo, natural stone (excluding moisture sensitive), glass and porcelain mosaics.
• Concrete, renders, screeds
• ARDEX liquid applied undertile waterproofing membranes
• Fibre-cement sheet, plasterboard
• Existing ceramic tiles (where glaze is removed)
- Surfaces: Walls, Floors (Not suitable for swimming pools)
- Colours: White
Walls: 8m2 per 20kg
Floors: 6m2 per 20kg
- Pack Size: 20kg