ARDEX WPM 196
(Shelterbit) SBS Torch-Applied Mineral Chip Tanking Membrane
ARDEX WPM 196 is a high-performance Styrene-Butadine-Styrene (SBS) bituminous compound modified with adhesive elasto-plastomeric polymers its excellent quality is highlighted by two indicators: cold flexibility and high adhesiveness. ARDEX WPM 196 is suitable for application in all climatic zones, with excellent cold flexibility (- 20° C) enables an easy application and allows the membrane to be ideally suited to be applied in areas with harsh climates.
The exceptional elongation properties of SBS combined with the strength and dimensional stability of the reinforcing provides an excellent waterproofing membrane in below ground applications. ARDEX WPM 196 is coated with a mineral chip, while the bottom surface is embossed and protected by a heat sensitive polyethene film.
- Complies with BS EN 13969:2004
- European CE certification - GB06/69203
- CodeMark Certification (No. AQ-021216-CMNZ)
- High flexibility during application at sub-zero temperature with no physical strain
- Maintains shape stability at high temperatures
- High resistance to perforation
- Accommodates structural movements
Product Code: 26034
- Mineral chip
- Heat sensitive polythene film base