WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR ARDEX CUSTOMERS?
Under Level 2 Restrictions, ARDEX will operate our manufacturing and distribution business from our warehouse in Christchurch and our waterproofing warehouse in Wellington.
Our Auckland warehouse is only open for servicing our Level 2 North Island customers & we remain closed in Auckland.
Our Training Academy remains closed nationwide until further notice.
For our Level 2 Customers:
Our warehouses are open; however, we strongly encourage orders to be placed via Click and Collect Methods to limit contact.
- To place an order, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0800 227 339.
- Please ensure that Customer services is informed if there are any delivery restrictions to your site/store (e.g., reduced inwards goods hours, person to ring prior to delivery) to minimise any further delivery disruptions.
- Delivery is our preferred method from our Christchurch & Wellington Warehouse to help minimise the risk of transmission
- Collections from our Christchurch & Wellington Warehouses are possible from our designated pick-up area:
- Contact tracing is mandatory, any pick-ups must either scan in or use the manual form in the pick-up zone.o Please wear a face covering as instructed by the government.
- Phone or email your order prior to collection – you will choose a time slot to collect your order to allow social distancing between other pick-ups. If you are running late please ring Customer Services to move your time slot.
- The pick-up area in Christchurch will relocate back to the warehouse forecourt and we will keep you separated from the Warehouse team and delivery vehicles.
Our Sales Team in Level 2 are available digitally but can visit sites if necessary, provided strict PPE and contact tracing protocol are followed.
For our Level 4 Auckland Customers:
- There are no deliveries available in Auckland except for any urgent material requirements due to weather tightness issues.
- Please contact ARDEX Customer Service or your ARDEX Account Manager if you require one of these.
For our Northland Customers:
- To place an order, email: email@example.com or phone 0800 227 339. Please ensure that Customer services is informed if there are any delivery restrictions to your site/store (e.g., reduced inwards goods hours, person to ring prior to delivery) to minimise any further delivery disruptions.
- Your tiling, flooring and waterproofing orders can be dispatched from our Auckland Warehouse however there is a potential for delivery day due to Level 4 working restrictions and disruption to normal freighting services.
We will continue to keep you updated as any changes occur.