ARDEX P 9
Single Part Primer
ARDEX P 9 Single Part Primer is a water-based primer used for improving the adhesion of ARDEX products to smooth, dense and various non porous substrates. It is easy to apply with a brush or roller with applications of subsequent products able to take place
with minimal downtime. ARDEX P 9 Single Part Primer is suitable for internal and external wall or floor applications.
• Particleboard, plywood, sheet timber
• Medium density fibre-cement sheet, compressed fibre-cement sheet
• Jointing compound over plasterboard Concrete, renders, screeds, masonry and lightweight concrete blocks
• Autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC)
• Existing Glazed Tiles (not suitable for shower floors or permanently immersed
• Metal Surfaces
• Some plastics (contact Ardex on specific types)
• Epoxy Coatings (contact Ardex on specific coating)
• Painted Surfaces
Contact ARDEX if other substrates are encountered.
- Pack Size: 1L, 4L
• Approximately 20 minutes