ARDEX WPM 195
(Shelterbit) SBS Torch-Applied Tanking Membrane
ARDEX WPM 195 is a high-performance Styrene-Butadine-Styrene (SBS) bituminous compound modified with adhesive elasto-plastomeric polymers its excellent quality is highlighted by two indicators: cold flexibility and high adhesiveness. ARDEX WPM 195 is suitable for application in all climatic zones, with excellent cold flexibility (-20°C) enables an easy application and allows the membrane to be ideally suited to be applied in areas with harsh climates.
The exceptional elongation properties of SBS combined with the strength and dimensional stability of the reinforcing provides an excellent waterproofing membrane in below ground applications. ARDEX WPM 195 is coated with a sanded polymeric film PE/PP, while the bottom surface is embossed and protected by a heat sensitive polyethene film.
- Complies with BS EN 13969:2004
- European CE certification - GB06/69203
- CodeMark Certification (No. AQ-021216-CMNZ)
- High flexibility during application at sub-zero temperature with no physical strain
- Maintains shape stability at high temperatures
- High resistance to perforation
- Accommodates structural movements
Product Code: 25075
- Sanded polymeric film PE/PP
- Heat sensitive polythene film base