ARDEX DS 70 is a high-performance, resilient rubber flooring underlayment for the reduction of impact sound, decoupling and crack isolation under hard floorcoverings. ARDEX DS 70 is made from 92% post-consumer recycled, wear- and water-resistant rubber granules and is rated to provide a 19dB improvement. ARDEX DS 70 also acts as a decoupling mat through isolating cracking and substrate movement from the flooring finish.
Product Code: 20284
- Under hard flooring surfaces such as ceramic/stone tiles, luxury vinyl tiles
- In both dry and wet areas
- In both commercial and domestic locations
- Internal and external applications
- Suitable for use with castor wheels
- Suitable for use with heated floors