ARDEX AF 145
Pressure Sensitive Vinyl and Rubber Adhesive
ARDEX AF 145 is a water-based, solvent free, low odour, pressure sensitive and wet set acrylic emulsion-based floorcovering adhesive. ARDEX AF 145 has a reduced airing, and long open time, and also a high bond strength with permanent high tack. It is protected from biodegradation and has excellent resistance to plasticiser migration.
ARDEX AF 145 is ideal for installing all types of vinyl floorcoverings and also rubber floorcoverings up to 4mm in thickness. ARDEX AF 145 is suitable to be used with all ARDEX levelling and smoothing compounds in both commercial and domestic locations.
- Dry bond or wet bond pressure sensitive adhesive
- Excellent early and long term adhesive strength
- Suitable for use over underfloor heating
- Meets the requirement guidelines for the EMICODE licence ‘EC1 PLUS’, achieving the lowest possible emission limits.
Product Code: 24998
- All types of vinyl floorcoverings
- All types of rubber floorcoverings up to 4mm in thickness
Drying & Curing:
- Permanent internal application
- 14kg Pail